Wildcard Levels 2-5 Fall 2022 Meet Schedule
- September 17-18 Scamps – Kenosha
- October 8-9 Midwest Twisters-Oak Creek
- October 15-16 Infinite Brown Deer
- October 22-23 Precision – Oshkosh
- November 5-6 WCGC – Elkhorn
- November 12-13 Gymfinity – Fitchburg (pick up meet if needed)
- November 19-20 Altius – Franklin
- December 3-4 Level 2-5 State Meet* (not included in meet fees)
+ 3 AAU meets in order to compete at AAU State/Nationals – these will be an additional fee
AAU Schedule to be determined (typical cost per AAU meet is about $75-$100)
******Meet fees: $850 total (does not include USAG State or AAU Competitions)
3 installments due: $284 – JULY , $284- AUG, $282 – SEPT
Meet fees are non-refundable (exception may be a partial refund for injury or Covid – depending on the competition requirements). Gymnasts are signed up for all meets – but let us know ahead of time if you know there is a meet you will not be able to attend!
- Competing Gymnasts will be sent a notification for USA Gymnastics to register for membership. This must be paid and registered in order for the gymnast to show up on our Wildcard roster. Please do this as soon as we send out the notice. This will be no later 6/25.
- We will charge AAU memberships later – once the schedule is in place. Please watch for a google doc sign-up for AAU meets.
- FAST TRACK GYMNASTS – depending on how ready you are by the end of summer, we may compete in the Fall or possibly wait until the January season. Your meet fees will be determined closer to the Fall season. Most likely, your installments will begin in August. If you think your gymnast is going to be ready, you are welcome to start paying towards meet fees sooner!
- Optional gymnasts – your meet fees will start in October. 3 installments: Oct, Nov, Dec. – Schedule to be determined. Approximate cost $1200 total.
Summer Schedule – please try to get your gymnast to as many practices as possible! Particularly mornings! We have more equipment and space available to us in the mornings, so these practices tend to be very efficient and productive. If you are going to be gone, please notify the coaches or the front desk so we can keep track of how many coaches we will need during the week. You can text Amy directly at 414-303-5195 to let her know if your gymnast is not attending practice. **Fridays are supposed to be mandatory practices for Levels 3 and up!! Please make every effort to attend. There is Open Gym after Friday practice – cost is $10 for Team members. Open Gym runs from 12-2 p.m. It is open to the public – so invite your friends and family. $15 for non-team members.
AAU Nationals starts 6/28 – we will keep you updated regarding any practice changes. We still plan to hold practice 6/28 AM and PM and July 1st. July 4th there is NO practice but we are participating in the Brookfield 4th of July Parade. Info will be coming soon! Please try to have your gymnast represent Wildcard. We did get in new 4th of July tank top and shorts sets – in smaller sizes – available at the front desk for $50. We need several parents to walk with us and help with waters, brochures and the banner. Please see Amy or Kate to let them know if you will be walking with us. Parents – you must have a Wildcard shirt!
Competition Leotards/short sleeve exhibition leotards will be run on 6/15. Fast Track and Gold Bugs – you are highly recommended to purchase BOTH of these! We size them for 2 years – so your gymnast will have them and be ready for competition. There will be limited extras available.