- Monday July 2nd we will be walking in the West Allis parade. For specific information please refer to the previous post. updates: Coach Sarah will be on site as early as 6pm, if you can not find her day of feel free to text or call (though texting would be easier with the noise). We will be lining up at 6:30pm, but being number 75, if you are running late don’t sweat it. Do not forget a water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray, gloves, and appropriate clothing such as sneakers and either your wildcard leo, wildcard T-shirt, or hoodie depending on the weather.
- Monday July 2nd there is no practice. No rec classes. Gym is closed.
- Tuesday July 3rd there will be practice. From 9am-noon any gymnast is welcome. 4:30-7:30 Goldbugs 2, Optionals, level 3. 6:30-8:30 Fast Track Purple (Fast Track Teal is welcome to jump in, as their fast track is canceled this week.)
- Wednesday July 4th there is no practice. Please refer to the earlier post about the 4th of July parades. Coach Sarah will be in Brookfeild, Coach Amy and Coach Ben will be in Tosa.
- Thursday July 5th there will be practice. From 9am-noon any gymnast is welcome. 4:30-7:30 Goldbugs 2, Optionals, level 3. 6:30-8:30 Fast Track Purple (Fast Track Teal is welcome to jump in, as their fast track is canceled this week.)
- Friday July 6th there will be practice. From 9am-12:30 any gymnast is welcome to attend. From 12:30-2pm there will be open gym. Prices are as follows: 5$ for Prek, 8$ for team gymnasts, 10$ for non team members, 2$ extra if you’d like pizza.
We look forward to having a great week of practices and festivities. Please remember to drink a lot of water this week and next as it will be very very hot. Drinking water before, during and after practice will help your gymnasts feel their best throughout the day.