- Morning and Evening Practices will be as normal (except Optionals and Xcel will only practice 4:30-7:30 p.m. and MW Fast Track is cancelled per Lindsay, Sara and Veronica). Fast Track gymnasts are encouraged to come to the morning practice Tues or Weds 9-noon. (Actually, anyone is welcome to come on Tuesday mornings).
- If you have not picked up your new EXHIBITION LEOTARD – you must pick it up from AMY on Monday! We are leaving for Nationals on Tuesday! Team gymnasts must be paid for both the Longsleeve and Shortsleeve in order to pick them up ($145). Fast Track gymnasts will need to purchase the new exhibition leotard if they do not have one. The long sleeve competition leotards will be coming soon. Cost for the new exhibition leo is $45 and $100 for the longsleeve. Gold Bugs I and II are encouraged to purchase both for the upcoming competition season.
- There will be open gym this coming Friday 6/29 and 7/6.
- Remember there is no practice at all on July 2nd and July 4th. Team gymnasts (boys, girls, Fast Track and Gold Bugs) are strongly encouraged to attend the West Allis and Tosa/Brookfield Parades. Details are in an earlier blog post. We do need parents to help out since Ben and Amy will be at Nationals on the 2nd and the teams are split on the 4th. Please click here to sign up to help.
- Boys practice should be as normal (or whatever Ben told you – lol – Mr. Tim will be coaching).
- Good Luck to our ladies competing at AAU Nationals!