As we prep for our “Back to School Meet” we need parents to complete a few tasks…
- Gym set-up: Set-up for the August 4th meet will take place Friday 12:30-3pm. We need as many volunteers as possible. If you are available, please come out and help set-up the gym for our meet.
- Gym reset: We will reset the gym after the meet. Parents please plan to stick around after the meet and help reset the gym. Many hands will make light work, so we need as many volunteers as possible.
- Parent Obligation: Instead of the regular $25 parent buy in, we are asking every parent to bring a 24 case of water, coke, diet coke, or sprite.
- Level 4s are required to work the 1st session, so plan to be at the gym at 7:45am.
- Optional are required to work the 2nd session and help reset the gym.
- All team families are encouraged to help with set-up and gym reset!