- Each athlete will need a signed waiver. These are being sent home with your gymnast this week. Please get them back to us ASAP.
- Due to the size of the venue, they will not be limiting the amount of spectators per athlete. Adults $10, Children 12 and under $5. Masks are required for all spectators. Please space yourselves appropriately distanced from those who do not live in your household.
- Athletes should bring their own water. Coaches will provide chalk. Athletes will be required to wear masks throughout the event EXCEPT during each athlete’s competitive turn. Coaches may require athletes to wear masks throughout the entire meet.
- Please wait in your vehicles until your “Doors Open” time.
- There will be an awards ceremony following each session.
Friday, April 9
Session 2 – Level 2 – Gabby
Doors Open: 4:30pm
Team Intro: 5pm
Saturday, April 10
Session 5 – Level 4 – Zari, Chelinda
Doors Open: 10am
Team Intro: 10:30am
Session 6 – Level 3 – Kamryn, Azariah
Doors Open: 12:45pm
Team Intro: 1:15pm
Session 7 – Level 3 – Akanna, Abigail, Aria
Doors Open: 3:15pm
Team Intro: 3:45pm
Session 8 – Levels 6, 8 & 9 – Macie, Kyndal, Journie, Emily, Caelyr, Sarah, Mya, Aaliyah
Doors Open: 6pm
Team Intro: 6:30pm
Sunday, April 11th
Session 11 – Level 6 – Emma
Doors Open: 1:45pm
Team Intro: 2:15pm