5722 77th St.; Kenosha, WI 53142
Saturday, Dec 12
Session 1: Level 5s – Macie, KJ, Emma, Ellie, Kaitlin
Arrive at 12:15 p.m.
Warm-ups start at 12:30 p.m.
March in 12:45 p.m.
Awards are at 2:30 p.m.
Session 2: L4 Chelinda
Arrive at 3:00 p.m.
Warm ups start at 3:15 p.m.
March in 3:30 p.m.
Awards are at 4:50 p.m.
Session 3: L4 Luna
Arrive at 5:20 p.m.
Warm ups are at 5:35 p.m.
March in is at 5:50
Awards are at 7:10 pm.
Session 4: Annia, Evie, Zari
Arrive at 7:40 p.m.
Warm ups start at 7:55 p.m.
March in is at 8:10 p.m.
Awards are at 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec 13
Session 5: Level 3 – Aria, Azariah, Kamryn
Arrive at 8:15 a.m.
Warm ups start at 8:30 p.m.
March in is at 8:45 p.m.
Awards are at 10:00 a.m.
Session 6: Level 3 Akanna, Abby, Coralyn
Arrive at 10:25 a.m.
Warm ups start at 10:40 a.m.
March in is at 10:55 a.m.
Awards are at 12:10 p.m.
Session 7: Level 2 – Hazel & Gabby
Arrive at 12:35 p.m.
Warm ups start at 12;50 p.m.
March in is at 1:05 p.m.
Awards are at 2:10 p.m.
We are excited to host the 2020 Holiday Invitational and are looking forward to a great competition! In order to provide a safe environment for everyone, we would like to inform our athletes and guests of the procedures we will be following.
• Please make sure you carefully monitor your athlete and yourself for any COVID19 Symptoms before leaving your house in the morning. If you or your athlete experience any symptoms , do not attend the competition.
• Athletes are to come dressed for competition. Please leave coats and shoes with parents before entering the gym.
• Doors for each session will open 10 minutes prior to the start of each session. Please do not arrive early. You will not be allowed in the facili ty until your designated session.
• Everyone entering the building must wear a mask at all times.
• Only 2 spectators will be allowed per athlete. You will check in with our lobby attendant when you enter the building. There is no admission fee. Extra spectators will not be allowed in.
• Athletes will pick up their participation gift in the lobby when they check in.
• Spectators will immediately go to the seating section of the gym and are not to loiter in the lobby area. Chairs will be set up in groups of two in the gym, with each group of two chairs 6 feet from other groups of chairs.
• Disinfecting spray and wipes will be available for anyone wishing to wipe down chairs.
• Bathrooms will be limited to 2 occupants at a time.
• There will be no concessions available.
• At the conclusion of awards, spectators and athletes will be dismissed by our announcer by groups and exit out the marked side exit door. Please maintain 6 feet between each other during your exit. Do not attempt to exit through the lobby and front door. That area will be designated for the next session.
• Athletes should come dressed ready for competition and wearing a mask.
• When arriving, athletes will remove their shoes and enter the gym through the “Athlete Entrance” and proceed to the warm-up area designated for their team.
• Athletes may not enter the spectator area.
• Athletes are to maintain a 6 foot distance between all other athletes, coaches, etc. at all times.
• Athletes should make sure they have the following items in their bag
Grips Tape Sanitizer Chalk Extra Mask Water Bottle Snacks Hair Ties
• Athletes will wear a mask at all times including touch warm-up. They may remove their mask for competition only. After competition, they must immediately put their mask back on.
• Athletes are to sanitize after competing on each event before they rotate to the next event or awards.
• Upon conclusion of awards, athletes are not to enter the spectator area. They will join their parents in the exit line as they approach the exit