Several gymnasts are not showing up on our USAG Roster although we know that your child’s membership has been activated. Please follow these steps to ensure your gymnast is associated with Wildcard Gymnastics.
parents will need to request the affiliation using the following steps:
1. Go to www.usagym.org
2. Log in by clicking Member Login in the grey bar near the top of the page
3. Once logged in, your name will appear in the grey bar. Click on your name to access your parent profile.
4. Underneath your personal info, click on your child’s name to access her profile.
5. On your child’s profile, use the “Organizations” button to select her club affiliation
6. To remove a club from your child’s record, click the “x” button next to that club’s name.
The following accounts need to be updated to include the Club:
Anna & Adanna Gray
Emily Jing ?
The following do not have accounts and need to be registered if they are competing:
**** First meet fee installment for Levels 2 & up must be paid to compete. Optionals – please remit $75 for Back to School and an additional $75 for Badger State Games if you are planning to compete. (Fast Track – your first installment will be due in Aug. – Please remember that we are registering your gymnast for meets and they are non-refundable.)