- Following the guidelines of the CDC and LaCrosse County Health authorities, and the most up to date measures will be taken for a safe environment for all who attend.
- No Spectator limit due to the size of the facility and the smaller sessions.
- Face Masks are required and will be followed as per guidelines for the LaCrosse County and facility. Those that do not follow policies will be asked to leave.
- DO NOT attend if you are experiencing signs of Covid-19.
- The Gym and spectator areas will be disinfected between sessions. For this reason, no spectators will be allowed in the seating area between sessions. (Wrist bands will be given at admissions so you can exit and re-enter).
Friday, April 23rd
Session 1: Aaliyah
- 5:30pm Gym Opens/ Stretch
- 6:15pm March-In
- 6:30pm Warm-Up
Saturday, April 24th
Session 2: Caelyr, Emily G, Sarah, Mya
- 7:45am Gym Opens/ Stretch
- 8:15am March-In
- 8:30am Warm-Up
Session 3: Luna, Zari
- 11am Gym Opens/Stretch
- 11:25am March-In
- 11:35am Warm-Up
Session 4: Journie, Macie, Kyndal, Emma
- 2:15pm Gym Opens/Stretch
- 2:40pm March-In
- 2:55pm Warm-Up
Sunday, April 25th
Session 6: Gabby
- 7:45am Gym Opens/Stretch
- 8:15am March-In
- 8:30am Warm-Up
Session 8: Akanna, Abigail, Azariah, Aria, Kamryn
- 3:30pm Gym Opens/Stretch
- 3:55pm March-In
- 4:10pm Warm-Up
Performance Elite Gymnastics Club
2930 Airport Rd.
LaCrosse, WI 54603
Practice will be ending at 7:30pm tomorrow, 3/26. There is still open gym.
Wildcard has a special section and promo code for ordering tickets to the Gold Over America Tour, Starring Simone Biles. This is happening at Fiserv Forum on Saturday, October 16, 2021.
To order tickets, follow the link to ticketmaster and it will take you directly to Wildcard’s order screen. https://bit.ly/wildcardgym The promo code should already be applied.
More info about the event can be found here: https://www.goldoveramericatour.com/goat/
1037 W. Broadway Ave.
Medford, WI 54451
- Each athlete will need a signed waiver. These are being sent home with your gymnast this week. Please get them back to us ASAP.
- Due to the size of the venue, they will not be limiting the amount of spectators per athlete. Adults $10, Children 12 and under $5. Masks are required for all spectators. Please space yourselves appropriately distanced from those who do not live in your household.
- Athletes should bring their own water. Coaches will provide chalk. Athletes will be required to wear masks throughout the event EXCEPT during each athlete’s competitive turn. Coaches may require athletes to wear masks throughout the entire meet.
- Please wait in your vehicles until your “Doors Open” time.
- There will be an awards ceremony following each session.
Friday, April 9
Session 2 – Level 2 – Gabby
Doors Open: 4:30pm
Team Intro: 5pm
Saturday, April 10
Session 5 – Level 4 – Zari, Chelinda
Doors Open: 10am
Team Intro: 10:30am
Session 6 – Level 3 – Kamryn, Azariah
Doors Open: 12:45pm
Team Intro: 1:15pm
Session 7 – Level 3 – Akanna, Abigail, Aria
Doors Open: 3:15pm
Team Intro: 3:45pm
Session 8 – Levels 6, 8 & 9 – Macie, Kyndal, Journie, Emily, Caelyr, Sarah, Mya, Aaliyah
Doors Open: 6pm
Team Intro: 6:30pm
Sunday, April 11th
Session 11 – Level 6 – Emma
Doors Open: 1:45pm
Team Intro: 2:15pm
Optional State – At Salto West
1417 Poplar Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
2 Spectator maximum, masks must be worn
Friday, 3/26 – Aaliyah
Arrive at 2:10 p.m.
Warm-ups start at 2:25 p.m.
March in is at 2:45 p.m.
Awards are at 5:45 p.m.
Saturday, 3/26 – Mya
Arrive at 7:45 a.m.
Warm-ups are at 8:00 a.m.
March in is at 8:20 a.m.
Awards are at 11:15 a.m.
Saturday, 3/26 – Emily & Sarah
Arrive at 11:30 a.m.
Warm ups start at 11:45 a.m.
March in is at 12:05 p.m.
Awards are at 3 pm.
- See the previous post about State/Regional apparel
AAU State – DAYS
Meet will be held at PEG in La Crosse
Level 4-9s on Saturday 4/24
Level 2/3 on Sunday 4/25
- We are still waiting to hear about USAG Compulsory State
- The AAU State Director will do her best to accommodate any gymnasts competing at USAG State.
If you would like to have new blog posts sent to your e-mail, you can subscribe to the Wildcard blog easily (on your HOME computer). In the bottom right hand corner of your screen, there should be a button that says “Follow”. Click on this and enter your e-mail address. This will send any new information to your e-mail automatically. In the lower right hand corner there’s also a Register Button under META. Click that and register for emails! (Make it an APP on your phone too! And remember to check it frequently. With the Summer arriving soon, there may be occasional schedule changes or parades/exhibition schedules, etc.
Please take a look at the attached Spring and Summer Schedules. The new levels begin April 1 and apply to practice groups.
PLEASE NOTE: We want Fast Track, Level 2 and Level 3 athletes attending a minimum of 3 practices/week. We want all other levels attending a minimum of 5 practices/week.
4/1 Fast Track 4:30-6:30, All Team 4:30-7:30
4/2 NO PRACTICE
4/3 NO PRACTICE
4/4 HAPPY EASTER!
4/5 Levels 2 & 3 4:30-7:30
4/6 Levels 4-9 9-12 AND/OR 4:30-7:30, Fast Track, Levels 2 & 3 4:30-6:30
4/7 Levels 4-9 9-12 AND/OR 4:30-7:30, Fast Track, Levels 2 & 3 4:30-6:30
4/8 Athletes competing in Badger State Games 9-12 AND/OR 4:30-7:30, Fast Track, Team 4:30-6:30
4/9 Athletes competing in Badger State Games 9-12, All Team 4:30-7:30
4/10 NO PRACTICE
*NOTE: THESE ARE YOUR NEW LEVELS
There will be no practice on Friday, March 12, 2021 with the exception of COMPETING OPTIONALS. These girls know who they are.
There will still be open gym from 8:30-10pm.
LUCKY INVITE UPDATE: Each athlete is allowed TWO spectators.